Do you have a vision for a custom piece that you are interested in working together to bring to life?
It is a true honor to work with you one on one to create a custom piece for you infused with a special meaning. I put my heart and soul into each piece and am available for a limited number of commissions per month.
If you’re ready to get started, please click here to complete the custom commission form and share with more about your idea for the piece.
Here’s a little more about the process of working together on a commissioned piece:
- The way custom pieces work is that you give me your initial idea, and I take it from there, using my creativity and artistry.
- I ask that you be open to my creative interpretation of the piece so that you can receive an authentic, one of a kind Allison Korn design.
- We communicate openly and honestly, creating a bond of trust and of course having some fun!
- Commissions take on average 1-2 months to complete from start to finish, though that timeline can be extended or accelerated depending on the piece. If you need a custom piece by a certain date, I am happy to prioritize that and get it to you sooner, if at all possible.
- Once we discuss an initial idea and price, I will send you the invoice, to be paid in full before work begins.
- Once the piece is completed I will email you when it is ready to be shipped.
- As commissions are custom work, they are non-refundable (unless something is defective) and I reserve the right to use my design to make and sell pieces in the future (this happens only occasionally).
Custom commissioned pieces start at $225 and include the following:
- Discussion and planning of initial idea
- Materials (silver, chain, turquoise etc.)
- Cost of labor (the time it takes to create your piece!)
- Gift packaging
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you to create something special that becomes a part of your story. If you are ready to get started, please click here to complete the custom commission form and share with more about your idea for the piece. You can also include any questions you may have about custom work.
Below are a number of pieces that began as commissions: